Thursday, December 18, 2014

Photo Hunt

They make me laugh. These girls always brighten my day. Their giggles are contagious and their humor worthy of tears and aching stomachs. #ourtablesthebest #APlit #missingmamabandmads 
This is Mrs. Highfill. She teaches culinary arts and international cuisine. She is smart and funny, and cares about her students. She also chooses delicious recipes. #iwanttobeherwhenigrowup #tallandrocksit
My mom. She has always been the best influence on my life, She has helped guide me in my crazy life and has been constant the entire way. #iguessshescool

Blood of Olympus is a book in one of my favorite (and my sister's favorite) series. It is also the only book I have seen with my name spelled the "right" way. #thisiswhereidie 
I sometimes forget to stop and look at the things happening around me. I searched for a while to find something square when the whole time, I was standing on the squarest things in the whole place. #squarestisaword #lookup #lookdown  
People first believe the world the be flat, then they discovered it to be round. It is difficult finding something completely round, even then, it's not perfect. This was from the Indian  pray on in the courtyard. #itsnativeamerican 
Looking up, I see the climbing bricks, reaching for the light. It is difficult to comprehend the vastness of the sky. It keeps on climbing, unlike this wall. This wall had a beginning and a end. But it wants to keep on climbing. #growtothelight
Sarah has the cutest hand writing. Her lines are clean and it is extremely neat. Nobody at our table can handle how cute her writing is. Only Taylor's writing compares. #iwishicouldbethatcute   
This picture is all nature. The flowers are just beautiful as they stand out from the sunlight and the green makes the red pop even more. #howawsomegodmakeit
This is a face that stood out on the door of a bathroom the screws make the eyes and the locks make a nose. He looks like he is staring at you in shock. #itmakessenseinabathroom
As a kid, I always loved going to the zoo. After I visited the giraffes, I would go to the elephants. The hanging elephants outside of Moore's room would just as fascinating. #isitdumbo?
 
This is the ending to one of my favorite books. I reread it often. I fell in love with The Selection Series right away. It reminds me of one of my favorite bible stories, the story of Ester. #thestepsaftereverafter
This is the water fountain outside of the downstairs boys bathroom. It never works. And tricks me every time. #ijustwantedwater
Knowledge is one of the most beautiful things in the world. It's incredible what can change when people learn things. It can really change the world. #knowlegeispower
It has been so cool being apart of something bigger. I am quiet proud of being a chief and seeing chiefs will always remind me of high school. #dontsteponthechiefhead  

No comments:

Post a Comment